Department Of Pathology
To provide state-of-the-art diagnostic pathology services along with excellence in pathology research and medical education.
To follow a Team-based and problem-solving approach.
To develop all the latest diagnostic techniques like immunophenotyping, complete coagulation testing facility, immunofluorescence and molecular testing.
To work hard for continuous quality improvement and to meet the changing needs of society.
To encourage all the members to take leaderships in diagnostic work, education and research work.
To collaborate with other physicians and health care providers for the common goal of improving the patient outcome.
To develop an effective competency based UG curriculum including teaching & assessment.
We are having Central Pathology laboratory in the OPD building including Reception counter, Collection room, Hematopathology lab, FNAC procedure room and Staff room.
Central Pathology Laboratory
- Hematopathlogy services- Complete Blood Hemogram including Hb, RBC, WBC & Platelet count along with RBC and platelet indices; ESR; Retic count; Peripheral smear; and Malarial parasite identification on Peripheral smear.
- Urine routine examination
- Body fluids routine examination
- Fluid cytology
- Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology (FNAC) procedure and reporting
- Pap smear, Tzanck smear reporting
- Reviewing outside slides and blocks
- Blood grouping
- Bleeding time, Clotting time, Prothrombin time & Activated Partial thromboplastin time
- Semen analysis
|Photo||Name & Qualifications||Designation||Contact & Email|
|Dr. Vandita Singh||Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Dr. Tarang Patel||Associate Professoremail@example.com|
Dr. Garima Anandani
Dr. Gyanendra Singh
|Dr Parth Goswami||Assistant Professorfirstname.lastname@example.org