The Examination Section
The Examination Cell of AIIMS, Rajkot is given responsibility of conduction of professional examinations & maintenance of their records. The examination Section is also having roles and responsibilities to train people involved, and design protocols, procedures to be followed. Standard Operative procedure have been developed and their uniform implementation is primary aim of the examination section.
Vision: Examination Section of AIIMS Rajkot outshine as an example for conducting authentic, uniform, structured and transparent assessment and evaluation across the all disciplines in health professional education.
To formulates and implement standard operating procedures for conducting authentic, uniform, structured and transparent assessment and evaluation across the all disciplines in health professional education.
Scope of work
- Conducting training of all concerned time to time for smooth conduction of examinations.
- Prepare SOPs
- Development of question bank
- Prepare an automated portal system for bringing authenticity and transparency.
- Streamlining of all internal processes involved in the conduct of an examination.
- Conducting all the professional examination (regular and supplementary exams) throughout year in a fair and transparent manner.
- Issuance of various certificates, Mark sheets / Degree etc. relevant to examination section.
- Maintain absolute confidentially and security of data
- Develop a stringent system for data storage and retrieval